- This event has passed.
PPR AGM Sept 26, 2018
September 26, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Please join us for Parkdale Project Read’s 32nd Annual General Meeting
Date: Wednesday September 26, 2018
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Location: 1209 King Street West, Unit 2
1. Review of the 2017-2018 Program and Finances
2. Board Elections
3. Unveiling of new logo created in collaboration with The Public
4. Greetings from Bhutila Karpoche, MPP for Parkdale-High Park
5. Inaugural Presentation of the David Michael Eminess Memorial Scholarship by the PPR Academic Upgrading Program
6. A Celebration of Learners
Refreshments provided by NishDish Marketeria & Catering
All PPR Members and Community Supporters are welcome!
Accessibility: Ramp and power-assisted door at street-level entrance. Single accessible washroom equipped with support bars. Fragrance free space. Childminding activities provided.
Note: We regret that Aqua Nibii Waawaaskone, Indigenous hand drummer, songwriter, and storyteller, can no longer attend our AGM due to scheduling issues.